Saturday

INDIGO 2010

I'm feeling pretty positive about Indigo this year. My concept is going to be focusing on digital print designs for fronts of dresses or tops.

My main inspiration has come from looking at blueprints of buildings from old architecture books. I find that these really fit in with my style of drawing, as i mainly draw structured line drawings.


I feel that this style of print also fits in with my dissertation because i am looking androgynous print designs, and i feel that my drawings could be used for both male and female clothing, if they are manipulated in different ways.

Its quite important for me that my two projects link together, i feel that this gives me more motivation if i can interlink the two and as i work on one, hopefully inspiration will come for the other.